Thursday, October 01, 2015

What a show...

This is my old entry from wordpress blog. Defragmenting my world focuses on writing, a form of sketchbook documenting processes and thoughts. And defragment my huge collection of stuf. 

The woontienwei wordpress is more about the collection of works as a artist/curator: sculptures, performances, photography, drawings, projects, paintings, my collection and all that stuff. 


[...] Archives are a form of cultural discipline and it consist of things which refer to some kind of memory.

Often we (cultural worker colleagues and myself) feel the urgency of archiving and the need to hold on to every fleeting moment because somehow, we felt that most things are slipping away. What am i doing with yet another blog. I don't know. Maybe wordpress is prettier than blogspot. So here goes.

[...]

No comments: