Friday, June 17, 2016

Shwedagon Pagoda and my diy comfort food

Shwedagon Pagoda also known as the Great Dagon Pagoda and the Golden Pagoda, is a gilded stupa located in Yangon, Myanmar. The pagoda is a dominant part of the Yangon skyline.

Pictures of my adventure there in August 2015.

There is a picture of my 'curated' porridge which is the kind of comfort food I love to have in the beginning of the day. Why isn't there a restaurant which do this style of comfort food with lots of veg options? Perhaps, we should have a porridge party at the Substation residency.

Just spectacular isn't it? 

View of the stairs going up to the pagoda

View of the stairs going up to the pagoda
View of the stairs going up to the pagoda


On a bridge in the temple which is covered by persplex. Looking out to 3 young ladies sitting on the green. 

A blurred image taken walking on the bridge. Jen is in the foreground.

Love my comfort food which I DIY together from the morning breakfast buffet. 



No comments: