Sunday, January 24, 2021

Artworld in 9 Days: Day 3

 

Fyon Cheong, Raging in Capsule (2020) 

Day 3, 24 Jan 2021: 
Due to volunteering at Bukit Batok, I have to conduct a workshop so I only continued my SAW art trail in the late afternoon. 

I continue the SAW art trail at Waterloo Street. I visited the following: 
  • Joint Exhibition by Ten Galleries (Bras Basah Area Art Group) 
  • South East Asia Calligraphy Masters Exhibition at The Chinese Calligraphy Society of Singapore
  • Untapped 2021 Guest Curated by Syed Muhammad Hafiz by Chan + Hori Contemporary
  •  Sub / Merged by Singapore Art Museum 
  • An Unnatural History by Singapore Art Museum 

We ended the evening with snacks and drinks with the art trail's guests talking about art, and exceptional women: Georgette Chen, Elieen Chang & Chng Seok Tin. 

* I visited and attended five SAW events and have 67 left to go. 

No comments: