Monday, January 25, 2021

Artworld in 9 Days: Day 4

 

Johnny Wong & me at Jurong Central Library with 

The Dream from the other side by Melissa Tan

Here we are at Bus.Stop.Art. with Alecia Neo's Walk with Me





Day 4, 25 Jan 2021: 
I had work and some Substation duties so I started late today on my art adventure. 

One of my oldest artist friend, Johnny Wong joined me on the the SAW art trail and we decided to go to places that he could not easily get to. We visited the following: 
  • Bus.Stop.Art. Curated by Amelia Abdullahsani and Merryn Trevethan 
  • Travelougue: Solo Exhibition by Jieun Park at REDSEA Gallery
  • KHALSOM at Artitude Galeria 
  • The Dream from the other side by Melissa Tan - SAM Mini Mobile Museum at Jurong Regional Library 

* I visited and attended three SAW events and have 64 left to go. 

No comments: